Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
How to set the clock on my Philips player?
Published on 2017-02-28
- The time displays in 12-hour mode when PM or AM lights up.
- Check that the unit is switched off.
- Press Set Time/Program. Hour and minute digits flash (12:00 AM flashes by default) on the display.
- Hold down or press Hour/Min repeatedly to adjust the hour and minute, respectively. Release Hour/Min when you have reached the correct setting.
- Press Set Time/Program to confirm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.