My Philips TV picture has poor or no color
Published on 2016-12-29
Make sure remote control is in TV mode by pressing 'SELECT' button repeated until 'TV' lights up green.
Adjust the color settings.
- Press 'MENU' button on the remote control.
- Press right to select PICTURE.
- Press cursor down to select AUTO PICTURE.
- There will display a list of predefined picture settings where you can chose the most liked setting.
Reset to FACTORY SETTINGS.
- Press the 'MENU' button.
- Press the cursor down to select SETTINGS.
- Press cursor right to GENERAL.
- Press the cursor down to select RESET AV SETTINGS.
- Press the 'OK' button.
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu.
Looking for something else?
Discover all Philips Support options
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.