My Philips player does not show corrected time and date
Published on 2017-03-01
Proceed as follows:
- Connect your player with the supplied USB cable to a pc with an active internet connection
- Establish a connection to the internet
- Start up the Windows Media Player software in the PC
- The player will now synchronize its clock with the Microsoft time server automatically.
- Click on the ´remove hardware´ icon in the taskbar in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Do not disconnect the player until Windows indicates it is safe to do so.
Looking for something else?
Discover all Philips Support options
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.