Article Published Date : 2020-11-11
How to assemble the Philips Avent Electric Breast Pump
Published on 2020-11-11
Your Philips Avent Breast Pump is designed to be easily assembled and cleaned. Below you will find simple steps on how to assemble your Electric breast pump.
Tip: You can place the cover over the cushion to keep the breast pump clean.Note: This pump can be used cordless (when the battery is charged) or while plugged in.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water
- Push the white valve into the pump as far as possible
- Screw the bottle onto the pump body
- Place the cushion into the pump body.
- Push the inner part of the cushion in the funnel up to the line (indicated with an arrow)
- Press the cushion around the rim of the funnel, making sure to cover the pump body.
- Place the silicone diaphragm into the pump body. Using your thumbs, press down to ensure a perfect seal
- Attach the tube(s) and cap(s) onto the silicone diaphragm(s).
- Attach the tube(s) to the motor unit port.
- Optional: If the battery is low, plug the motor unit into the wall socket with the provided power adapter.
- The breast pump is now ready to use
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.