Mediterranean sun on a plate
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 0 minutes, Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 750 g small new potatoes, peeled
- salt and pepper
- 4 single chicken breasts
- 3 sprigs of basil
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes and 1 tablespoon of tomato oil
- ½ ball of mozzarella, cut into 4 slices
- 500 g fennel, cleaned and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons black olives
- Place the sprigs of basil (keep leaves) into the flavour booster.
- Cut potatoes into halves lengthwise, place in steaming tier 2 and sprinkle with salt. Set the timer for 15 minutes to pre-cook the potatoes.
- Cover the chicken breasts with cling film and batter until flat. Place 2 leaves of basil, 1 sun-dried tomato and 1 slice of mozzarella in the centre of each piece of chicken. Season with salt and pepper, roll tightly and secure with a cocktail pick.
- After 10 minutes add fennel and garlic to steaming tier 3 and steam with the rest of the food for the remaining 5 minutes. Mix the potatoes, fennel and olives in a bowl and add basil. Coat the chicken rolls with oil, cut them into three pieces and serve with the potato and fennel mixture.
- Total preparation time approximately 50 minutes