Enjoy fresh, homemade gluten-free pasta in 15-minutes. For extra color and flavor, use spices, herbs, vegetable extracts and other ingredients.
Servings Program 1 makes a main meal for 1-2 people, or a side dish for 3-4 people
- 175 grams garbanzo bean/chickpea flour
- 125 grams gluten-free all-purpose flours
- Open lid and add flour. Close lid.
- Turn on Pasta Maker. Select program 1 or 2 * and press start.
- Add egg first to the included liquid measuring cup then add water.
- Slowly pour egg and water mixture into opening on lid.
- Pasta will appear after approximately 3 minutes.
- Cut pasta to preferred size.
- Suggested gluten free flours:
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour
- King Arthur Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour
- Bob’s Red Mill Garbanzo Bean Flour