With the Philips Airfryer, perfectly roast veggies like butternut squash and parsnips.
Servings 6 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2/3 lb parsnips
- 2/3 lb celeriac
- 2 red onions
- 2/3 lb ‘butternut squash’
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme needles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pepper & salt
- Preheat the Airfryer to 395°F.
- Peel the parsnips, celeriac and onions. Cut the parsnips and celeriac into 1 in cubes and the onions into wedges. Halve the ‘butternut squash’, remove the seeds and cut into cubes. (There’s no need to peel it.)
- Mix the cut vegetables with the thyme and olive oil. Season to taste.
- Place the vegetables into the basket and slide the basket into the Airfryer. Set the timer for 20 minutes and roast the vegetables until the timer rings and the vegetables are nicely brown and done. Stir the vegetables once while roasting.