When using an AquaClean/Brita filter
- Remove the filter from the water tank and switch the machine OFF and back ON
- If the message disappears the filter was not well prepared or clogged. Prepare the filter or replace it when used longer than 3 months.
All lights switch on directly after the machine has been switched on
- Switch OFF the machine.
- Remove the water tank and remove any coffee beans located on the bottom of the water tank compartment.
- Check if the steam wand is clogged. Remove scale/dirt of the steam wand with a needle
- Switch the machine back ON and dispense 2-3 cups of hot water.
All lights switch on during brewing
- Switch the machine OFF.
- Clean and grease the brew group
- Change the grind setting to a courser grind setting (higher number)
All lights switch on directly after or during descaling
- Parts of lime-scale are blocking the system. Switch off the machine for one hour. If the message disappears, descale another time the machine
If this did not solve the issue, please contact us