YouTube, YouTube TV, and YouTube Kids are now available on 2018 Philips Televisions with our latest firmware update (version 216- UNI-0V0KU 216 0). To update your television, follow the below steps:
- Ensure your television is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Press the Home Button, select Setup and press OK.
- Select Update Software and press OK.
- Select Network and press OK.
- Select Yes and press OK.
- Your television will now connect to the network and obtain the latest firmware update. Once your television has successfully downloaded the firmware update, it will automatically reboot and install the update.
- For assistance with this process or if you have any issues, please call us at 866.309.5962
Note: Download and installation time varies based on your internet connection, this can range from a few minutes to a few hours.
Warning: Do not unplug or power off your TV during this process, as this may permanently damage your television.