- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control
- Press cursor down to select SETTINGS
- Press cursor right twice
- Press cursor down to select MENU PREFERENCES
- Press cursor right
- Press cursor down to select CHANGE PIN
- Press cursor right once
- Enter your old PIN using numeric buttons (or code 0711, if you have forgotten yours)
- Enter a new easily remembered four digit PIN using numeric buttons. Number combinations from 0000 to 9999 are valid.
- When prompted to confirm PIN, enter new PIN again
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu
How to change PIN code of Philips TV if I have forgotten it?
Published on 2016-12-29