Make sure remote control is in TV mode by pressing 'SELECT' button repeated until 'TV' lights up green.
- Press the 'MENU' button once.
- Press the cursor right to highlight CHANNELS.
- Press the cursor down to select MOVIE RATINGS LOCK.
- A list of movie ratings appears. Locked movie ratings are indicated with a yellow box-graphic, unlocked movie ratings are indicated with a blue box-graphic.
- Press the cursor right.
- Select a rating with cursor up/down.
- Press the 'OK' button to lock/unlock selected rating.
- A message will appear asking for the PIN code.
- Press the cursor right and enter the PIN code using numeric keys (0-9). If the PIN code is correct, the ratings list reappears.
10, If this is the first time you have entered a PIN code, the TV will ask to enter the PIN code again to confirm it.
- When a rating is selected, all higher ratings are also selected.
- When ALL is selected, all movies will be locked.
- Press 'MENU' button on the remote control to exit the menu.
- Each time a movie exceeds the selected rating, the screen is gray and you are prompted to enter the PIN code.