1) Switch on the TV set. If required, select the program number for the System.
2) Press DISC/VCR MENU. The main menu will appear.
3) Select RECORD SETUP using ▲/▼ and confirm with ►.
4) Select RECORD SPEED using ▲/▼.
- SP - Standard Play (normal recording speed) offers the usual first class picture quality
- LP - Long Play (half recording speed, double recording time). 6 hours can be recorded on a 3-hour cassette (E180) with a somewhat reduced picture quality
- AUTO - AUTOmatic Long Play. If there is not enough space on the tape to record a programmed recording in standard speed, the recording is automatically done in 'LP' (Longplay). Otherwise, the recording speed will be 'SP' (Standardplay)
5) Select the required recording speed with ►.
6) To end, press DISPLAY/STATUS/EXIT.