Try these quick and easy coconut crusted banana and mango skewers for dessert when for a light and healthy delicious dessert. They are quick and easy to make in the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630).
Servings 6, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3 large bananas, peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 Mango, peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 cup of shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil melted
- Chocolate sauce
- 1. Brush banana and mango chunks in coconut oil. Roll banana only in shredded coconut.
- 2. Alternate banana and mango chunks on grill skewers (sold separately) and place in Airfryer basket.
- 3. Set temperature to 250øF and cook for 10 minutes or just until coconut toasts.
- 4. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches.