Delicious steak and chicken kabobs made easy with the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). Start enjoying these tasty bites in 10 minutes!
Servings 4, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb of sirloin chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 skewers (sold separately)
- 1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the steak chunks.
- 2. Start with a chunk of steak then layer in a piece of onion and pepper. Repeat until the entire skewer is full. Repeat for all 4 skewers.
- 3. Cook at 350øF for 10 minutes.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630, HD9650, HD9654). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches.