Prepare and enjoy juicy pork tenderloin and air fried crispy buffalo cauliflower bites in the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630).
Servings 4, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 18 minutes
- 1 lb pork loin
- 2 cups of Italian dressing
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- « tsp salt
- ¬ tsp pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 heads of cauliflower
- 1. Marinate pork loin in Italian dressing overnight.
- 2. Place in Airfryer at 375øF for 12 minutes.
- 3. While pork is cooking, mix onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- 4. Place cauliflower heads in a medium bowl. Pour beaten egg over cauliflower and toss to coat.
- 5. Place cauliflower in large bowl with spices and toss to coat.
- 6. When pork is finished remove it from the Airfryer and place it aside to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 7. Place breaded cauliflower in the Airfryer and set temperature to 400øF. Cook for 6 minutes.
- 8. Slice pork tenderloin and fan out on platter.
- 9. Dump cauliflower from the Airfryer basket to a bowl and coat with buffalo sauce. Toss for even coating. Serve with slices of pork loin.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches.