Get your daily greens with this green salad smoothie recipe! Simple and easy to make in your Philips Soup Maker.
Servings 2 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 2 celery stalks
- 8 large Romaine lettuce leafs
- 1 banana
- 1 cup mango or fresh melon
- 1/2 cup cucumber or tomato
- leafs of 4 stalks of mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup water (10 oz)
- Roughly chop the ingredients. Add the ingredients into the Soup Maker. Make sure there is enough water so that the minimal indicator is reached inside the appliance.
- Close the lid and select the Smoothie option.
- When the smoothie is ready, open the lid and serve in tall glasses with a straw.
- Chef’s tip: Add some ice cubes or crushed ice before serving. The olive oil helps your body absorb the vitamin A, D, E and K in this drink - these vitamins can only be processed with oil/fat.