Bake gooey, cheesy homemade macaroni and cheese from scratch in the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630) baking master kit for a delicious dish perfect for any day of the week.
Servings 5, Preparation time 25 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- « cup warm milk
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- « cup of Italian breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Boil a medium sized sauce pan of water on stove. Add salt to taste and macaroni. Boil for 8 minutes. Drain and place in bowl.
- 2. Add milk and cheddar cheese to macaroni and toss to combine. Season with pepper and salt.
- 3. Pour mixture into baking accessory dish (sold separately).
- 4. In small bowl mix parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle on top of macaroni mixture.
- 5. Set Airfryer temperature to 200øF and bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly all the way through. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches.