Serve these goat cheese and prosciutto bites as a yummy appetizer for a get together at home.
Servings 6, Preparation time 7 mins, Cooking time: 6 mins
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fig preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 sandwich thins®, split into 6 pieces
- 2 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped arugula
- 2 tablespoons sliced toasted almonds
- 1. Turn the knob on the Philips Smoke-less Grill to the “on” position.
- 2. In a bowl combine goat cheese, preserves and pepper. Spread all 6 bread rounds, on the split side, with cheese mixture.
- 3. Place bread onto the heated grill, cheese side up, and cook for 3 minutes or until toasted.
- 4. Remove bread to a cutting board and cut into quarters. Top with prosciutto, arugula and almonds.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Smoke-less Grill.