Recreate Ronny Lvovski’s tasty twist on Loco Moco with Teriyaki Gravy! This dish is prepared using our Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill, which makes it easy for you to grill your favorites, in the convenience of your own home!
Servings 2, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- Black pepper
- 4 4-oz ground beef patties
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups cooked cauliflower rice, for serving
- 1. Preheat skillet over med-high heat. Add avocado oil and heat until shimmering. Add mushrooms and cook, undisturbed, until browned, 3-4 minutes. Add onions and season with salt. Cook, stirring, until caramelized, 4-5 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl stir together arrowroot starch and water to make a slurry.
- 3. Add the stock, coconut aminos, fish sauce and slurry to the pan. Cook, stirring, until reduced by half. Set aside and keep warm.
- 4. Preheat Philips Smoke-Less Indoor Grill on high heat for 5 min. Season patties with salt and pepper. Grill 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked to desired doneness. Tent with foil and set aside.
- 5. Preheat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Melt ghee and fry egg until whites are cooked but yolk is still runny.
- 6. Add cauliflower rice to a plate, top with burger patties, smother with gravy and top with fried egg. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was created using the Indoor Smoke-Less Grill