Check out Kelly Nardo’s easy and flavorful chicken parmesan recipe cooked in the Philips Airfryer! Lightly breaded and cooked in the air fryer without all the oil to make a healthy alternative to your traditional chicken parmesan. Serve it with your favorite side dish for a meal your whole family will love! Recipe can easily be doubled to feed a family of 4 too.
Servings 2, Preparation time 5 mins, Cooking time: 15 mins, Calories: 371
- 2 chicken breast
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (2 ounces)
- for topping: fresh basil, red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese
- 1.Using a meat tenderizer, pound chicken into 1/2-1 inch thick pieces.
- 2.In a medium shallow bowl whisk together the almond flour, parmesan cheese, tapioca flour, Italian seasoning, and s&p. In another shallow bowl, have the the whisked egg. Bread the chicken by dipping it in the egg mixture, making sure it is fully coated. Roll in flour mixture, fully coating.
- 3.Spray the bottom of you air fryer basket with a little oil. Place breaded chicken in air fryer, leaving a little room in between pieces so the air can easily flow through. Spray with a little more oil. Close drawer, set air fryer on manual at 375°F for 10 minutes. Top with sauce and cheese and cook for another 5 minutes. Serve with some fresh basil and more parmesan and enjoy!
- This recipe was created using the Airfryer