Check out Sophie Jaffe’s guilt free & satisfying California twist on an East Coast classic: Fish & Sweet Potato chips recipe. This dish is air fried, using our Philips Airfryer, which gives the fish fillet, almond crust, that crispy, yet delicious taste. Accompanied with sweet potato chips provide a nutritional boost to this meal.
Servings 4, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- 0.5 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 (6 oz) thin fillets of fish
- 1 cup almond flour Avocado oil or EVOO
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil or EVOO
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1. In a bowl, whisk the egg with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried thyme.
- 2. Dip each fish fillet into the egg mixture. Place on a plate, and sprinkle both sides with the almond flour, 0.25 cup per fillet, pressing with your hands to help coat the fish.
- 3. Add to air fryer on 390* for 12-15 minutes, flipping half way through.
- 4. Sweet Potatoes: Rinse your sweet potatoes and pat dry. Slice length wise and cover with oil of your choice. Sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika. Add into air fryer working in batches, spread an even layer of sweet potato fries in fryer basket. Cook at 375° for 8 minutes, flip fries, then cook 8 minutes more.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer