Easy veggie packed chickpea minestrone soup made in less than 25 minutes in the Philips Soup Maker! Packed with chickpeas, green beans, tomatoes, and veggies, it makes a light and refreshing plant based soup perfect for spring!
Servings 2, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 18 minutes
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chopped green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: fresh parsley, parmesan cheese...
- 1. Add all ingredients to your soup maker and mix well to combine.
- 2. Close lid and select chunky soup mode and let the soup maker cook. No need for adding ingredients at different times and waiting for them to cook - the Soup Maker ensures everything is cooked perfectly and does the work for you!
- 3. Top with optional toppings and enjoy!
- The soup can also be made on your stove in a soup pot - just add heartier ingredients first (carrots and onions) and continue to add remaining ingredients until everything is combined and soup is warmed through.
- This recipe was created using the Philips SoupMaker