Ronny Lvovoski’s delicious Chicken Shashlik dish, will have all your family & friends coming back for more! This dish is perfect for a Keto, Paleo, & Whole30 diet, and made with our Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill.
Servings 4-5, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 14 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, cut into 2” pieces
- 0.25 cup red wine vinegar
- 0.50 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves, dried or fresh
- 1.5 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1.5 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Side salad of choice
- 1. Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours to overnight.
- 2. When ready to cook, preheat the Philips Indoor Smoke-Less Grill on the high setting for 5 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, skewer the meat.
- 4. When the grill is preheated, add skewers and cook 6-7 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through and grill marks have developed.
- 5. Serve with side salad of choice.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Smoke-Less Indoor Grill