Enjoy this well-seasoned Mojo Marinated Chicken Thigh recipe in the Philips Airfryer. Perfect for a special dinner with the family or entertaining.
Servings 4, Preparation time 15 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 cloves white garlic
- 1 whole fresh green jalapeno pepper
- 3 ounces fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 fresh navel orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs with bones & skin on
- 1. Add all ingredients except chicken thighs to a food processor or blender. Pulse/blend until smooth.
- 2. Coat chicken thighs in half of mojo sauce.
- 3. Place chicken thighs in the Philips Airfryer basket and cook at 375F for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, flipping halfway through.
- Tip: For best results, work in 2 batches. The second batch may cook quicker than the first batch since the Airfryer is preheated!
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches. Recipe created in partnership with Innit.