How do I repair my Philips player?
Published on 2017-03-01
- When your player is locked up or seems dead, you may connect to PC to repair the device with Device Manager.
- Launch the Philips Device Manager from Start -> Programs -> Philips Digital Audio Player -> SA29XX -> Philips SA29XX Device Manager on your PC.
- Connect your player to the PC.
- Device Manager should acknowledge your player and automatically go into recovery mode.
- Follow the instruction given by the Device Manager to proceed.
- After the player has been repaired, click OK and disconnect from your PC.
- The player is ready for use again after restart.