- Click the Copy from CD button, or select the menu View/Recorder to open the Recorder windows.
- Insert an audio CD into your CD-ROM drive. (CD Lookup will read your CD and attempt to fill in Album, Artist, and Track (Tag) information.)
- Check the boxes next to the tracks that you wish to record.
- Click the Start Copy button. Musicmatch® Jukebox will start to record from the audio CD to the digital file format you choose, and place recorded files into the library.
- You may now transfer the files in the library onto your GoGear and enjoy them on the move.
How to rip or record MP3/WMA files from CDs with the Musicmatch® Jukebox?
Published on 2017-03-01