If you encounter problem with pairing or connecting your Philips Bluetooth speaker with your smart phone, try the following.
- Make sure both the speaker and the smartphone are probably charged.
- Check whether the speaker is already connected with another Bluetooth-enabled device. If it is the case, disconnect that device and try again.
If the above does not help:
- On your smartphone, delete the speaker from the device list under Bluetooth.
Then, try to pair the speaker with the smartphone again. Below are some points to note.
- Make sure to bring the speaker to pairing mode. (Refer to the user manual for the steps.)
- Make sure the Bluetooth feature is enabled in the smartphone.