1. Cut all ingredients for the stuffing into small cubes and mix with 2 tbsp melted butter in abowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Stuff the chicken until completely filled, but not packed too tightly.
3. Pour 2 tbsp melted butter into inner pot. Press “Menu” button, select “Bake/Roast”. Bake chicken, top side down, for 10 minutes. Carefully turn chicken over and bake 10 more minutes. Sprinkle with freshly chopped thyme.
4. Warm honey and juice of one lemon in a pan and season with salt and pepper. Brush chicken with honey lemon mixture.
5. Press “Menu” button, select “Slow Cook” function and preset time to 90 minutes. Close lid.
6. Every 15 minutes, open lid and brush chicken with honey lemon marinade.
7. After 90 minutes, check to be sure chicken is thoroughly cooked by using a meat thermometer to register 77° C/170° F in breast meat and 85°C/185° F in thigh meat. A stuffed chicken may take longer to cook. If you do not have a thermometer, check to be sure juices from chicken run clear without any traces of pink.