My Philips photoframe has an internal memory error
If you have formatted your Philips photoframe with Mac, please follow the steps below in order to reformat the Photoframe with FAT32 file system:
How to reformat the Photoframe with FAT32 file system
- Connect the Photoframe to your Mac
- Go to /Applications/Utilities
- Click 'Disk Utility'
- In the left hand menu select 'Photoframe'
- On the right hand side at the top, click on 'Erase'
- Select as 'Volume Format MS-DOS File System'
- Click the 'Erase' button