My Philips CD player has no power
Published on 2017-02-28
If you use batteries, make sure that:
- the batteries are installed correctly in the battery compartment; and
- the batteries have not died out
If you use the power supply, make sure that:
- the DC plug is fully inserted into the player
- the AC adapter is connected to the power outlet, with the power supply is switched on; and
- the power outlet is live – try another power outlet, or contact an electrician
Looking for something else?
Discover all Philips Support options
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.