No device is available in Windows media sharing screen
Published on 2017-02-28
1) Wait for a few minutes. Depending on the speed of you network, it can take some time to detect your home theater.
2) From your home theater, browse PC
- If you see your computer, your computer and home theater are on the same network. Your network or firewall settings can prevent media sharing.
- If your PC and home theater are connected wireless, try using wired connections
3) In the Media Sharing window, click How does sharing change firewall settings.
» A Windows Media Player help file appears.
4) In the help file, read What are the network and firewall requirements.
5) If you still can't set up media sharing, call Philips Consumer Care.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.