You can find the current Firmware version of your player in the settings menu under “Information”. Regularly check www.philips.com/support for new Firmware updates. Follow the instructions below to update the firmware of your player.
- Launch the Internet Explorer.
- Enter the Philips support site at url http://www.philips.com/support .
- Select your resided country & language.
- Enter the model number.
- Click on Software under Product Support.
- Click your desired language under Firmware upgrade software to download the zip file into a temp file on your PC.
- Unzip the file and double click the setup.exe file to install the firmware manager with the firmware to your PC.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation on your PC.
Upload the software to your device
- Run the application on your PC at Start->Programs->Philips GoGear Digital Audio Player->GoGear SA110X or GoGear SA111X ->Philips Firmware Manager .
- Remove the battery from the player and then press and hold the PLAY button while connecting the device to the PC. Keep holding the PLAY button until the firmware manager is recognizing the device.
- Click the START button to upgrade the firmware to the device.
- Once the upgrade process is completed, you may safely eject the player and then disconnect it from your PC.