Find out how to prepare Very Light Lemon Crepes
Servings 9+ persons, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 lemon
- 3 eggs
- 500ml milk
- 250g flour, sieved
- pinch salt
- 50ml oil
- Small saucepan with a diameter of 18 cm
- Grate one tablespoon of lemon peel.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Mix the grated lemon peel, yolks, milk, flour and salt into a smooth batter.
- Use the hand blender to beat the egg whites into a foam in the measuring jug and fold thoroughly into batter.
- Heat the saucepan. Grease lightly with oil and add half a soup spoon of batter. Spread equally across the pan and bake on both sides until golden brown. Repeat until the batter runs out. Serve the crepes with lemon and sugar.