A brilliant blend of fresh hazelnuts, coco powder, and oils to create a smooth and creamy hazelnut chocolate butter in under 15 minutes. This buttery treat is perfect to top off a breakfast toast or put into a protein smoothie with our Philips High Speed Power Blender. It’s so powerful it can even crush an avocado seed or ice in a few seconds.
Servings 2, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 9 ounces roasted hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup coco powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1. Roast the hazelnuts, for example, in an Airfryer, for 5 minutes at 390 degrees F. After roasting, shake loose ski from the hazelnuts and let them cool down.
- 2. Put all the ingredients except oil in the blender jar, close the lid and blend and blend on speed 3 for 10 seconds a couple times.
- 3. Press the smoothie function
- 4. If some hazelnuts remain unchopped, switch off, open the lid, and push the hazelnuts down with the tamper.
- 5. Once all hazelnuts are chopped, add oil in the jar and blend once more on speed 3 for 10 seconds or until butter consistency is reached. Top with optional toppings and enjoy!
- This recipe was created using the Philips High Speed Power Blender HR3868.