This Healthy Vegan Energy Balls recipe gives you three delicious, flavorful options, to choose from, to get that energy kick you need to finish the day strong! Whether you choose peanut butter, green pistachio, apricot, or a mix of all three, your palette will be satisfied; and in just 1 hour!
Servings 20, Preparation time 0 minutes (*Soak indicated ingredients: 60 minutes), Cooking time: 0 minutes
- Peanut butter energy balls
- 3 ounces coconut flakes
- 3 ounces walnuts
- 12 dates (soaked)
- 3 tbsps peanut butter
- 3 tbsps cocoa powder for rolling
- Green pistachio energy balls
- 2.5 ounces raw almonds
- 2 ounces pistachio nuts
- 6 figs (soaked)
- 3 ounces dates (soaked)
- 1 ounce coconut shavings
- 2 tablespoons Agave syrup
- 1 ounces pistachios chopped
- 1 ounce pistachios chopped to roll through
- Apricot energy balls
- 10 ounces dried apricots (soaked)
- 1 ounce grated coconut
- 1 ounce coconut to roll through
- 1. Soak the ingredients that need soaking in water at least 1 hour before preparation.
- 2. If there are nuts in the recipe, put nuts in the blender jar, close the lid and chop on speed 1 a few times.
- 3. Put all other ingredients per recipe (peanut butter, pistachio, apricot) in the jar, close the lid and blend with speed 2 until it becomes a paste consistency.
- 4. If necessary, switch off, open the lid and push the mass down with the tamper. Then close the lid and switch to speed 2 and pulse until consistency reaches the desired result.
- 5. Put the paste in a container and scoop out enough paste to make small balls.
- 6. Manually shape the balls further with the palm of your hand.
- 7. When the balls are ready, roll the peanut butter balls through the cocoa, the pistachio balls through the chopped pistachio nuts and the apricot balls through the dry coconut shavings.
- This recipe was created using the Philips High Speed Power Blender HR3868.