Grill the perfect salmon any time of year with your Philips Smoke-less Indoor grill.
- 1 lb salmon filet
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs butter sliced into 5-6 pieces
- 1. Zest the entire lemon and the entire orange. Combine zest and brown sugar in your food processor or blender. Pulse until combined. When you take the lid off it will smell amazing!
- 2. Place fillet on a large sheet of foil that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 3. Season filet with salt and pepper.
- 4. Rub the mixture on top of the filet.
- 5. Place the butter tabs evenly on top of the filet.
- 6. Slice the lemon and the orange into ¼ inch slices. Cover the surface of the filet with the slices.
- 7. Seal the foil pack and marinate at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- 8. Preheat grill to hot before cooking salmon.
- 9. Place salmon opposite the hot burner and cook for 10-15 minutes until opaque and flakes easily.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill (HD6371/94).
- Recipe created by ohsodelicioso.com