Experience these mouth-watering drumsticks with a little heat or try with chicken wings for some variety.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 25 minutes, Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 drumsticks
- Preheat the AirFryer to 390° F
- Mix the garlic with the mustard, brown sugar, chili powder, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Mix with the oil.
- Rub the drumsticks completely with the marinade and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Put the drumsticks in the basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 10 minutes. Roast the drumsticks until brown.
- Then lower the temperature to 300° F and roast the drumsticks for another 10 minutes until done.
- Serve the drumsticks with salad and French bread.