Enjoy this air fried Tarragon Chicken dish. Try this Tarragon Chicken recipe using any of the Philips Airfryers - XXL, XL or compact.
Servings 4, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 24 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 chicken breasts, 6oz each)
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons dried tarragon leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black ground peppercorn
- 1. Place chicken breasts on a 12"" x 12"" square of heavy duty foil wrap."
- 2. Top each chicken breast with butter. Season with salt, tarragon and peppercorn.
- 3. Wrap the foil around the chicken loosely, making a tent shape allowing an opening for air flow.
- 4. Place the foil-wrapped chicken into the Philips Airfryer basket. Cook at 400F for 22 minutes.
- 5. Unwrap & enjoy
- Tip: For a juicer option, pound out chicken breast into a thinner cutlet.
- This recipe was made using the Philips Airfryer XXL (HD9630). If making in another version of the Philips Airfryer, use half of the ingredients or cook multiple batches. Recipe created in partnership with Innit.