Add this Philips Airfryer recipe to your weekly rotation – tasty, airfried Zucchini Gratin!
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- Preheat the Airfryer to 355°F.
- Slice the zucchini in half length ways and cut each piece in half again through the middle. You’ll end up with 8 pieces of zucchini. Place into the Airfryer basket.
- Mix together the parsley, breadcrumbs, cheese, oil and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Top the zucchini with the mixture. Slide the basket into the Airfryer and set the timer for 15 minutes. Fry the zucchini gratin until the timer rings and the gratin is golden brown.