Homemade French Fries
Enjoy crispy homemade fries with 75% less fat when you make them in the Philips Airfryer.
- 6 ½ cups potatoes, peeled
- Peel the potatoes and slice into neat fries. Place the sliced potatoes in cold water for half an hour to get the starch out of the potato so they don’t burn. Blot dry with a clean towel.
- Put the fries in a bowl and add a spoonful of oil. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven and place the fries in the Airfryer. The cooking time for the Airfryer Viva models is 30 minutes at 375°F. In the Avance XL, the cooking time is 25 minutes at 365°F.
- Tip: To get a different flavor, try experimenting with oils like garlic, pepper, herb-infused or a combination.