A stylish soup, a perfect start for a special dinner.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 23 minutes
- 350 g cauliflower
- 1 tbsp estragon leafs
- a pinch of nutmeg
- ½ tsp sweet chili powder
- 700 ml vegetable stock
- 200 ml cream
- 25 g grated Parmesan cheese
- cured ham
- chopped parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Slice through the cauliflower and cut into florets. Wash and place into the Soup maker.
- Place the rest of the ingredients apart from the cream into the Soup maker, close the lid and press the Puréed soup program.
- Meanwhile fry the ham in a frying pan and leave on paper to dry.
- When the soup is ready, open the lid, stir in the cream and pour into serving plates, bowls or glasses. Top with parsley, the dried crunchy ham, a drizzle of olive oil and ground black pepper.
- Chef’s tip: Try frying the ham with some honey. The sweet and savoury result gives a special touch to this soup.