Air Fryer Crispy Carrot Fries with Honey Sriracha
Air fryer crispy carrot fries with honey sriracha dipping sauce make the perfect snack, appetizer, or dinner side dish with the Philips Airfryer. You only need one tablespoon of oil for the whole recipe, plus you can remove and capture excess fat with this air fryer! The carrots are coated with a little tapioca flour to give them that crispy texture everyone loves without the actual frying. Kid and adult approved recipe from Eat the Gains!
Servings 4, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 6 large carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- optional toppings: chopped cilantro, salt
- Cut carrots in matchsticks. Place in a large bowl and mix with avocado oil, tapioca flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add carrots to the Airfryer basket, spreading out evenly across the bottom. Close drawer and set to manual, 400 degrees, for 23-25 minutes. Halfway through, pause and shake to stir.
- While carrots cook, make the dipping sauce. Combine mayo, honey, and sriracha in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Once carrots are done, top with fresh cilantro and salt and serve with the dipping sauce!