How to descale the Philips Avent bottle warmer
Published on 2020-11-27
Only use citric acid or vinegar to descale your Philips Avent Bottle Warmer. Using any other substances may cause irreparable damage to your appliance.
- Mix 60ml/2oz of white vinegar with 120ml/4oz of cold water to descale your bottle warmer.
- Pour the solution into the bottle warmer.
- Switch on the bottle warmer and select the express milk warming setting 1 and let the appliance operate for 10 minutes.
- Leave the solution in the bottle warmer until all scale has dissolved.
- Pour away the solution and rinse the warmer with tap water. If you still see traces of scale after rinsing, repeat the descaling procedure.