To pair your Philips health watch to your smartphone:
- Place the health watch in the charging cradle and charge the device.
- Download the Philips HealthSuite health app on your mobile device.
3 Open the app and the setup wizard will guide you through the steps to create a user profile. On the page 'Add a device,’ select the health watch from the list of devices.
- Tap the '>' icon on the watch to enable pairing mode.
- When connected via Bluetooth, the app will show a pop-up asking you to pair.
- Make sure the app is active, and Bluetooth is enabled, when pairing is in progress.
- Keep the mobile device and the health watch within syncing range (no more than 6 feet/2 meters from each other, in the same room).
- Do not close the app and do not turn Bluetooth off, while pairing is in progress.
When the health watch has successfully paired with your mobile device, the watch will automatically sync your personal health data to your mobile device, via Bluetooth.
If you already have another connected Philips health device, go to the app’s settings and ‘Add a new device,’ to pair your device.