Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
How to install my Philips portable DVD player in a car?
Published on 2017-02-28
It is possible to install your Philips portable DVD player in your car. In order to perform the installation, please read the instructions and safety measures below:
To avoid some potential injuries, make sure the diameter of the headset posts is between 3/8 inch (10 millimetres) to 1/2 inch (13 millimetres) before installation.
1. Fix the headrest mounting bracket on to the car seat headrest
- Position the bracket on the bars of the headrest
- Fasten the screw to fix the bracket firmly on the bars
2. Fix the DVD mount bracket to the portable DVD player
3. Install the DVD player to the headrest
Removal of the mounting kit and the DVD player
Warning: Please remove the mounting kit and the DVD player from the seat when the DVD player is not in use.
2. Do not buckle back the DVD mounting to the headrest
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.