Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
How to add stations to my Philips Streamium center?
It is possible to add up to 5 stations to your Philips Streamium wireless music center. In order to be able to enjoy your favorite stations, follow these steps:
On the Center
- Switch on the Center and select HD as the source
- Press Menu to access the main menu
- Press Up and Down arrows to select Station Mgnt and press OK to confirm
- Press Up and Down arrows to select Add New Station and press OK. Your Wireless Music Center will now start to search for additional stations.
On the Station
- Switch on the station and select HD as the source
- Press the Up and Down arrows to select Installation Mode and press OK to confirm. The Station will now try to establish contact with a Wireless Music Center.
- The Center's display will show the Stations that have been found
- Press the Stop button on the Center when it has found all the stations
Frequently Asked Questions