In order to enjoy the highest picture quality available, make sure that your setup complies with the following conditions:
- Connect the signal source by means of a HDMI cable.
- Verify that the source signal is of High Definition (HD) content, which means either the 1080i or the 1080p video format.
- You will only be able to enjoy the full advantages of High Definition content if you connect your external device by means of a HDMI cable.
- If your external device does not have HDMI outputs, the next best option is the YPbPr (also called component or YUV) connection.
- Make sure the TV has the latest software installed.