How to assemble the Philips Avent Electric Breast Pump
Published on 2021-06-22
Your Philips Avent Breast Pump is designed to be easily assembled and cleaned. Below you will find simple steps on how to assemble your electric breast pump.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Push the white valve into the pump as far as possible.
- Screw the bottle onto the pump body.
- Screw the flange onto the pump body.
- Place the silicone diaphragm in the pump body.
- Make sure that the silicone diaphragm fits securely around the rim by pressing it down with your thumbs.
- Attach the silicone tube and cap onto the diaphragm. Push down the cap until it is securely in place.
- Connect the tube(s) to the motor unit.
- Insert the adapter into the power outlet and insert the small plug at the other end into the motor unit.
- The breast pump is now ready to use.
- You can place the cover over the flange to keep the breast pump clean when you take it with you and/or while you prepare for expressing.