Nothing is more satisfying than biting into a juicy, tender cheeseburger. Grill one up on the indoor smokeless grill in 10 minutes. Add a little zest for something different.
10 min. grilling
- 500 g / 1 lb minced beef
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper
- 4 burger buns / bread rolls
- 1 egg
- 1 red onion
- 2 pickles
- 1 large tomato
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese (or similar)
- Some ketchup and mayonnaise
- 1. Slice the red onion, pickles, tomato and lettuce leaves.
- 2. Season the ground beef with salt and pepper. Beat the egg and mix it with the meat. Shape the mixture into 4 burgers, without pressing too hard.
- 3. Grill the burgers for 5 minutes on the first side. Then flip them over on the grill and lay one slice of cheese on each. Grill for another 5 minutes.
- 4. In the meantime, slice open the burger buns and place the open buns 2 at a time on the grill. Grill each bun for 2-3 minutes.
- 5. Put some ketchup and mayonnaise on the bottom half of each bun and place a burger on top, together with a few slices of red onion, pickles, lettuce and tomato and some more sauces if you like.
Chef’s tip: If you prefer a spicy burger, add some steak sauce or Worcestershire sauce instead of ketchup.