My Philips Avent Bottle Warmer takes a long time to warm up milk or food
In case you experience that the Philips Avent Bottle Warmer takes too long, please make sure to check out the below options.
Bottle warmer used twice in a row
- If you want to warm another bottle or jar/container right away, follow below steps
- Fill the bottle warmer with fresh cold water
- Let the bottle warmer cool down for a few minutes
- The progress indicated should flash gradually again, indicating the bottle warmer is heating again
Changed the setting
- If you change the setting after 20 seconds, the bottle warmer will switch to keep warm setting. To ensure the warming setting warm milk or food to right temperature, you can only change the setting within 20 seconds after you switch the bottle warmer on.